It’s not the price of the software that makes the real difference (although it’s a reason to migrate from one software to another for many people); it’s the idea that proprietary software comes with boundaries that keep the user experience confined to… well, being the user. Here are 50 commonly used programs that have open source alternatives.
- Pompus MIT admissions letter with AWESOME response
- Ars Technica’s MacBook Review
- Install Windows Vista in a dual-boot configuration along with Windows XP
- PS3 to come with full Linux!
- FOX News Internal Memo Leak: Find quotes of insurgents thrilled at Dems Win
- Iwata Talks To Seattle Times About wii Lightsabers
- Hillary’s Grotesque Insult to African-Americans
- Scientists unveil revolutionary ‘racetrack’ computer memory
- Fox Suing Warner Brothers Over Watchmen
- Conservatives Claim Obama Is ?So Bad For The Economy?