StopBadware claims RealPlayer 10.5 fails to “accurately and completely disclose the fact that it installs advertising software on” a user’s computer. It also claims RealPlayer 11 is badware because it “does not disclose the fact that it installs Rhapsody Player Engine software, and fails to remove this software when RealPlayer is uninstalled.”
- Pompus MIT admissions letter with AWESOME response
- Ars Technica’s MacBook Review
- Install Windows Vista in a dual-boot configuration along with Windows XP
- PS3 to come with full Linux!
- FOX News Internal Memo Leak: Find quotes of insurgents thrilled at Dems Win
- Iwata Talks To Seattle Times About wii Lightsabers
- Hillary’s Grotesque Insult to African-Americans
- Scientists unveil revolutionary ‘racetrack’ computer memory
- Fox Suing Warner Brothers Over Watchmen
- Conservatives Claim Obama Is ?So Bad For The Economy?