Software companies and their shill groups have been spreading around reports on the “cost” of piracy, which are made bogus by their assumption that every pirated copy of software equates to a lost sale, which simply isn’t the case. Now, the MPAA has joined the fun
- Pompus MIT admissions letter with AWESOME response
- Ars Technica’s MacBook Review
- Install Windows Vista in a dual-boot configuration along with Windows XP
- PS3 to come with full Linux!
- FOX News Internal Memo Leak: Find quotes of insurgents thrilled at Dems Win
- Iwata Talks To Seattle Times About wii Lightsabers
- Hillary’s Grotesque Insult to African-Americans
- Scientists unveil revolutionary ‘racetrack’ computer memory
- Fox Suing Warner Brothers Over Watchmen
- Conservatives Claim Obama Is ?So Bad For The Economy?