Sure we like our chocolate bunny ears, but around these parts the best easter eggs aren’t painted pink and stuffed with jelly beans
—they’re the undocumented and unexpected fun features hidden deep inside various software apps. While new software Easter eggs don’t come around often, there’s still a basket full of classics we love……..
- Pompus MIT admissions letter with AWESOME response
- Ars Technica’s MacBook Review
- Install Windows Vista in a dual-boot configuration along with Windows XP
- PS3 to come with full Linux!
- FOX News Internal Memo Leak: Find quotes of insurgents thrilled at Dems Win
- Iwata Talks To Seattle Times About wii Lightsabers
- Hillary’s Grotesque Insult to African-Americans
- Scientists unveil revolutionary ‘racetrack’ computer memory
- Fox Suing Warner Brothers Over Watchmen
- Conservatives Claim Obama Is ?So Bad For The Economy?