An update to an earlier Digg story:
Ben Jacobsen wrote software to let you connect your computer to your model railroad. He chose to not only give the software away for free, but to make the source code available as well. And then KAM Industries, maker of commercial software that serves a similar role, sent him an invoice for $203,000
- Pompus MIT admissions letter with AWESOME response
- Ars Technica’s MacBook Review
- Install Windows Vista in a dual-boot configuration along with Windows XP
- PS3 to come with full Linux!
- FOX News Internal Memo Leak: Find quotes of insurgents thrilled at Dems Win
- Iwata Talks To Seattle Times About wii Lightsabers
- Hillary’s Grotesque Insult to African-Americans
- Scientists unveil revolutionary ‘racetrack’ computer memory
- Fox Suing Warner Brothers Over Watchmen
- Conservatives Claim Obama Is ?So Bad For The Economy?