Conservatives have been trying to frighten investors about the prospects of a Barack Obama presidency. Wall Street however, disagrees, and is donating more to Obama
?s campaign than to the campaign of Sen. John McCain (R-AZ). Bloomberg reports that Obama ?has captured $9.6 million in donations from employees working for securities, mortgage firms.
- Pompus MIT admissions letter with AWESOME response
- Ars Technica’s MacBook Review
- Install Windows Vista in a dual-boot configuration along with Windows XP
- PS3 to come with full Linux!
- FOX News Internal Memo Leak: Find quotes of insurgents thrilled at Dems Win
- Iwata Talks To Seattle Times About wii Lightsabers
- Hillary’s Grotesque Insult to African-Americans
- Scientists unveil revolutionary ‘racetrack’ computer memory
- Fox Suing Warner Brothers Over Watchmen
- Conservatives Claim Obama Is ?So Bad For The Economy?