MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow expressed amazement at the sweeping victory that is being handed to President Bush on FISA. “I’m betting that his wildest dreams did not include the prospect that Congress — a Democratic-led Congress — would help him cover up his crimes,” she stated. “That is exactly what the US Senate is poised to do.”
- Pompus MIT admissions letter with AWESOME response
- Ars Technica’s MacBook Review
- Install Windows Vista in a dual-boot configuration along with Windows XP
- PS3 to come with full Linux!
- FOX News Internal Memo Leak: Find quotes of insurgents thrilled at Dems Win
- Iwata Talks To Seattle Times About wii Lightsabers
- Hillary’s Grotesque Insult to African-Americans
- Scientists unveil revolutionary ‘racetrack’ computer memory
- Fox Suing Warner Brothers Over Watchmen
- Conservatives Claim Obama Is ?So Bad For The Economy?