A judge has denied a Warner Bros. motion to dismiss 20th Century Fox’s lawsuit over the right to make a film based on the graphic novel “Watchmen.” Ruling is potentially a huge victory for Fox, which could wind up being a profit participant in the film, costing Warners millions considering the film’s box office prospects.
- Pompus MIT admissions letter with AWESOME response
- Ars Technica’s MacBook Review
- Install Windows Vista in a dual-boot configuration along with Windows XP
- PS3 to come with full Linux!
- FOX News Internal Memo Leak: Find quotes of insurgents thrilled at Dems Win
- Iwata Talks To Seattle Times About wii Lightsabers
- Hillary’s Grotesque Insult to African-Americans
- Scientists unveil revolutionary ‘racetrack’ computer memory
- Fox Suing Warner Brothers Over Watchmen
- Conservatives Claim Obama Is ?So Bad For The Economy?