Starting March 15, all IKEA stores in the US will charge a nickel per plastic bag in an effort to get people to haul their Swedish Fish and affordable housewares out of the store in reusable bags and cut down on plastic bag waste. IKEA projects that they’ll cut plastic bag use by at least 50%, from 70 million bags a year down to 35 million bags.
- Pompus MIT admissions letter with AWESOME response
- Ars Technica’s MacBook Review
- Install Windows Vista in a dual-boot configuration along with Windows XP
- PS3 to come with full Linux!
- FOX News Internal Memo Leak: Find quotes of insurgents thrilled at Dems Win
- Iwata Talks To Seattle Times About wii Lightsabers
- Hillary’s Grotesque Insult to African-Americans
- Scientists unveil revolutionary ‘racetrack’ computer memory
- Fox Suing Warner Brothers Over Watchmen
- Conservatives Claim Obama Is ?So Bad For The Economy?