3G? Video? That’s old news. Rival companies tell PM’s senior tech editor they’re shaking in their boots over the prospect of Steve Jobs enabling iPhone 2.0 with GPS, and a stripped-down cellphone might even outsell the original. A modest proposal for June’s WWDC keynote.
- Pompus MIT admissions letter with AWESOME response
- Ars Technica’s MacBook Review
- Install Windows Vista in a dual-boot configuration along with Windows XP
- PS3 to come with full Linux!
- FOX News Internal Memo Leak: Find quotes of insurgents thrilled at Dems Win
- Iwata Talks To Seattle Times About wii Lightsabers
- Hillary’s Grotesque Insult to African-Americans
- Scientists unveil revolutionary ‘racetrack’ computer memory
- Fox Suing Warner Brothers Over Watchmen
- Conservatives Claim Obama Is ?So Bad For The Economy?